To apply for NTNU School of Entrepreneurship, you must complete the following steps:
• Three years of a masters degree in technology.
• Three year bachelor degree in engineering (or an equivalent education).
• Three year bachelor in scientific subjects.
• Three year bachelor in social sciences or similar studies.
Already a student at NTNU:
Select “Overgang til NTNUs Entreprenørskole” > “7100 Overgang til NTNUs Entreprenørskole”
Not a student at NTNU and holding a bachelor or equivalent, you have three options. Point here to see the options.
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Transcript of Records
• Letter of Recommendations
• Other documents
Upload both front and back pages of your diplomas. You will receive an application receipt via e-mail from Søknadsweb after 15th of April. The receipt contains a link to an application file. This application file must be completed and uploaded to the document archive in Søknadsweb along with documentation of your education.
• This form is downloadable and located at the right of this page. Select the form suited for you.
• Preferred language is Norwegian
• This form will also be sent out to you after the application deadline, but we recommend that you complete this in advance.
After the application deadline a number of candidates are called in for an interview. The final admission is based an overall evaluation of grades, mandatory application form, practical experience and attitude.